Rules for writing a request for photo-video-movie-television filming (hereinafter, shooting) in the National Museum of Kazakhstan RSI, the Ministry of Culture of Kazakhstan (hereinafter, Museum)
1. Professional photo-movie- TV filming at the Museum is possible after consideration and approval of the request by the Museum administration. Request is submitted in the form, signed by the head of the studio to the Director of the Museum. The management is considering the request from individuals and legal entities and takes decision on the feasibility and advisability of such filming.
- The letter must include:
- brief information about the studio;
- content of the story and the rationale for shooting at the Museum;
- precise indication of places and objects necessary for shooting;
- anticipated date, the number of hours;
- equipment list and composition of the shooting group; if necessary it is necessary to indicate whether a comment of museum specialist is required.
Request should be sent to the Sector of Public Relations at the Museum: Astana, Tauelsizdik 54, tel. +7 (7172) 919028, no later than ten (10) working days before the date of shooting. In case the request is late, Sector of Public Relations does not guarantee the possibility of harmonizing this filming on the desired date.
Shooting, held at the Museum, are carried out under the contract, and the contract is prepared only after the approval of the request.
- For contract the entity must provide the following documents to the Sector of Public Relations:
- Certificate of state registration of a legal entity;
All documents are submitted in copies certified by the signature of the authorized person (the manager or a person acting under power of attorney) and the seal of the legal entity.
A copy of the Charter is submitted in the stitched form with the obligatory presence of a turn of the last sheet (registering authority mark).
2. Prerequisite for shooting is observance of precautionary measures to ensure the safety of the Museum rooms and objects, compliance with fire safety regulations, as well as the maintenance of cleanliness. In the case of injury to or destruction of museum interiors and objects, the studio indemnifies against damage for the amount declared by the expert committee.
3. All shootings are carried out accompanied by the employee of Public Relations Sector, who has the right to suspend or prohibit shooting in case of non-observance of specified rules and regulations.
4. The museum has the right to refuse to carry out the shooting without explanation.